english thai
 Our Services
Local Legal Services
International Law Services
Offshore Company Registration
Offshore Banking Unit Account
Visa & Immigration services
Thai Nationality
Second Passport Citizenship
Start Business in Thailand & Worldwide
Tax & Accounting
Translation & Interpreter
Business and Legal
Seminar and Training

Hotline and Consulting 24 hrs.
Tel. +662-636-6627
Fax : +662-636-6628
Mobile : 081-714-6600, 081-714-5544
Skype : tonymvpinterlaw
E-mail :

MVP Newsletter
please enter your email address

Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited
Immigration Bureau
The Board of Investment of Thailand
Department of Business Development
The Customs Department
The Revenue Department
The Deparment of Intellectual Property
Food and Drug Adminstration Thailand
Internation Law Service
Second Passport Citizenship
Why do you need a second passport???
A second citizenship can put you in a position to:
  • Invest in offshore unit trusts or mutual funds.
  • Buy and rent out property wherever you choose without
  • Punitive taxation.
  • Avoid electronic logging of your existing passport
  • Take greater advantage of offshore business opportunities.
And if your present nationality causes you one of the following problems:
  1. Your present passport has to be renewed or extended more frequent. Your present passport could be renounced or cancelled by your Government or its Authorized representatives at any time less than every ten years.
  2. Your present nationality limits your investment and entrepreneur abilities.
  3. Your present Government levies taxation on your income, assets and capital worldwide.
  4. Makes you a target for terrorists.
  5. Allows your present Government to control, limit and register your traveling.
  6. Allows your present Government to control, limit and register your traveling.
  7. Shows that you are a citizen of a very unpopular state that causes a preconceived or negative attitude towards you.
  8. Forces you and your children to serve in the army.
  9. Limits your freedom of traveling.
  10. Your state is politically unstable.
  11. You want to change the address of your permanent residency.
  12. You want to insure your family against unforeseeable misfortunes.
What we can do for you?
With associates worldwide we can advice you internationally and as you accept our agreement we will be your representative to deal with your problem.

Need advice and information contact MVP International Law Office & Associates Co.,Ltd.
second passport